Planning, Design & Research Engineers, Inc. was formed in 1979 as a Tennessee corporation by Dr. A. K. Upadhyaya, PE, CIH.
Since this time we have provided quality civil and environmental engineering services to a variety of clients including educational, commercial, municipal, residential and industrial clients.
We are a minority owned small business located in the Wedgewood-Houston area of Nashville that is capable of providing quality services at competitive rates. All decisions are made at the local levels, easing response time (including emergency) and communications.
Our staff includes:
- Certified Industrial Hygienist,
- Professional engineers,
- Level II ESPC,
- Environmental technicians,
- Asbestos inspectors/planner, designer/project monitors.
Our services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Environmental engineering and consulting,
- Civil engineering and consulting,
- Hazardous materials inspection and consulting, including mold, asbestos, meth, radon, lead, indoor air quality,
- Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments.
We have experience in many civil and environmental matters. Our experience, longevity and hands-on approach has enhanced our knowledge base of many types of projects.
Please contact us if you have any questions.